You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship
UPS or Fedex ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot
accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering. You are
responsible for ensure you are in compliance with your state and local laws.
Sig Sauer Match Grade rifle rounds are engineered to excel in today's precision auto-loading platforms as well as bolt-action rifles. Consistent bullet weight retention with minimal velocity variations from optimized shell case metallurgy with premium primers. Rounds are precision-loaded using state-of-the-art, electromechanical monitoring for geometric conformity.
Sig propellant chemistry has been optimized to produce the ideal amount of down-bore pressure for cycling both piston and gas-driven platforms, with or without sound suppression. Sig 300 Black Out subsonic rounds minimize recoil, sound and muzzle flash, while maximizing the number of hits on target.
- Minimal velocity variations
- Precision loaded for conformity
- Maximum bullet weight retention
- Renowned Sierra Matchking projectile
- Temperature stable propellants
The result is a round designed to load into any AR-15 magazine, feed reliably, shoot accurately, and do it quietly. Fantastic for use with a suppressor.
· Caliber: 300 Blackout
· Bullet Weight: 125 Grains, Non-Corrosive
Style: Full Metal Jacket
· Country of Manufacture: USA
· Muzzle Velocity: 2200 fps hyper velocity
Muzzle Energy: 1343 ft. lbs.
· Primer: Boxer, Reloadable
Style: 20 Round in Plastic Tray Packed Cardboard Box.
Any platform that requires the 300 Blackout round. This ammunition is
designed to be both accurate even in SBR platforms.
· This round will break the sound barrier, but with the use of suppressor it can be made hearing safe.